About Me

I’m Debra Bonner, my life has been a constant adventure from humble beginnings to one of the top voice teachers in the world. My husband and I want to share our story and our faith with you. We’ve been happily married for 35 years and our eighth child just turned 18. We are foot loose and fancy free traveling around the world saving lives through music. Three months after my husband and I got married (35 years ago), we were missionaries in Liberia, West Africa for 19 months. I was impressed by the Holy Spirit to resign this incredible mission. It was a very difficult. The first gun shots were fired the day we left. If we had not followed the promptings, we would not be here today. This begins our adventure to save the world through music and the clearing of negative emotion.

Bonner Family 2012

Bonner Family 2012
Christmas

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Korea

I will be singing in Korean in Korea from December 9 to the 22.  I am building 1000 voice choirs all over the world.  Hopefully we can start one in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment